Follow our steps to ease your installation process!
We want each of our customers to have a successful installation. Please patience while installing for best results.
Our transparent overlay films requires wet application. Wet application is done by using soapy water or water with heatgun/hair dryer to stretch and bend the film onto your application.
Please watch our Universal Installation Video
Recommended and Required Tools:
- Hair Dryer / Heat Gun
- Microfiber Towel or Soft Towel
- Spray Bottle (Add water and little amount of soap)
- Squeegee or Card
- Exacto knife, sharp thin blade
- WHEN USING A HEAT GUN AND HAIRDRYER, PLEASE USE IT WITH CARE
- Clean the surface (headlight/taillight/foglight) to remove any dirt or debris from the lens.
- Spray soapy water onto the entire surface of the lens and the pre-cut film
- Make sure to wet both side of the pre-cut film to allow better adjustment when applied onto the lens.
- Take your time while adjusting the pre-cut film to the lens. (We recommend adjusting by starting from one corner)
- Once you are satisfied with the pre-cut film placement on the lens, you may now start pushing out the air bubbles with your (squeegee or card)
- Start pushing out the air bubbles from the center outwards.
- We recommend covering your (squeegee or card) with microfiber so you do not scratch the film while pushing out the air bubbles.
- Using a heat gun or hairdryer while pushing out the air bubbles will help in your installation. The more heat applied the flexible the vinyl becomes. You may stretch and pull the film slightly to remove any wrinkles.
- Our pre-cut films are slightly oversized for your convenience while installing onto your lens
- There will be excess films after your installation. Use your Exacto knife or sharp thin blade to trim the edges according to your liking. Please be cautious not to scratch your vehicle while using your blade.
- Apply some heat with heat gun or hairdryer to the edge of the film to seal nicely onto the film.
- PLEASE ALLOW 48 HOURS FOR THE FILM TO ADHERE FULLY BEFORE WASHING YOUR VEHICLE
If you have any concerns or questions regarding installation, please do contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org